Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by My Mother

If you haven't heard, this is a game of blog tag. I was tagged by my mom. To whom it may concern, here are the instructions to blog tag: Copy the colored words, Paste them into a new post, Fill in the blank.

I am ... excited to do my art homework.
I know ... how to make chocolate chip cookies (I have the recipe memorized!).
I want ... the term to finally be over.
I have ... a new sister, Leah.
I wish ... high school would get easier.
I hate ... when people are mean to be funny or just plain mean.
I miss ... my family in California.
I fear ... murderers, kidnappers, and spiders.
I feel ... thoughtful.
I hear ... my brother trying to beat box and happy screams from the basement. (no offence Matthew).
I smell ... butterscotch pudding.
I crave ... an ice cream sundae and short bread.
I search ... my head for answers to these.
I wonder ... what to get Abby for her birthday.
I regret ... procrastinating my work.
I love ... Leah and my family.
I care ... about blogging now.
I always ... want to hold Leah.
I am going ... to California for Christmas!
I believe ... in miracles.

Now I tag Melissa.

3 comments:

mamasuisse said...

Good answers, Anna. I especially like what you "know" and would like some now, please.

Ashly said...

Anna- glad you've started posting again! (I've got to get Natalie started with a blog...) By the way, the poem you wrote a few posts back was beautiful...you surely are your mother's girl being able to write like that. (that's a compliment!)

kate's saga said...

hey i did one two! i don't know who to tag